Everything you ever needed to know in life to succeed, you learned when you were two.
Warning: Lessons wrapped up in cuteness
1. If there is something you want, ask for it. Over and over and over again.
2. If you’re cranky, take a nap. You will be able to run circles around everyone later.
3. Everyday is fresh and new. Embrace the possibilities.
4. Playtime is good for your mental and physical health.
5. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Don’t let the stumbles from the day before, stop you from learning to run. Who knows how far you will go.
Start your blog journal and keep track of your progress with these FREE printables!