I am ashamed to admit that I am a very unorganized blogger. Who am I kidding? I am not that together in any other aspect of my life either. You would think that once you hit midlife that you would have your crap together and have your life running on cruise control but heck no, not me.
Thankfully, my kids are grown, and almost gone (:)), so my scattered brain does not get me too far off track in the running of my household and it was fine for years as a hobby blogger. But now that I have a viable business, I am afraid my laziness (yes, that is what it is at the root), is hurting me professionally and stealing away time from me personally.
I vow to change that. I have decided that my word for 2017 will be organization and I am not waiting for the new year to start!
I have been researching on Pinterest for days to find out all I can about bullet journalling. Wow, some people are obsessed! Everyone swears that it helps them keep on track so I am going to give it a go.
I will keep you updated with my progress but in the meantime, please click through the link below and read how bullet journalling helped this blogger master their craft.
If you bullet journal, I would love to hear from you!
- 3 Tips for Blogging About Topics You Know Nothing About
- 5 Reasons Your Blog Income Is Zero
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice
- 5 Things You Need To Stop Focusing On If You Want Blog Traffic
- How To Double Your Traffic Overnight By Updating Old Posts
- 10 Pinterest Myths That Are Hurting Your Pageviews