Do any of these statements sound like you?
You have tried to get rid of the clutter in your house many times but you usually make a bigger mess than when you started and that makes you frustrated and you give up.
You have the best intentions but everyone else in your household seem to put up roadblocks when you try to get rid of things.
You have so much to go through and the job seems so big that you feel overwhelmed just thinking about it.
All of the above sound like me to a T. If they sound like you too, I have a few suggestions for you that will finally have you tossing out things you do not need and getting super organized in just 30 days. I did it and so can you!
First off, this system only includes your own things. Not anyone else’s. So there is no one to consult with this process. But there is no one else to blame either if you don’t do it.
Second, download and print my free printable and check off the days as you go. Start anytime you want and you don’t have to go in chronological order.
Third, I have a few rules to help guide you through this list.
- throw out items if not they have not been used/touched/seen/expired in over 6 months
- if you are not sure about whether you should keep or toss but you don’t have a place for a particular item, put it in the next day’s drawer/item list category to sort through
- if you keep handling that same item a few days in a row, and you have not found a place for said item, throw it out
- garbage/donation/give away items must leave the house daily and disposed of (this does not mean placed in your car or garage, item must be irretrievable)
- if you repeatedly throw out a certain type of item, create and place it on a never buy again list
- keep your list in your purse/wallet or read it over often so you remember what you don’t need
Get yourself organized and de-cluttered in 30 days. I challenge you! No more excuses.
Click below to download and print your 30-Day Declutter Challenge
If you need help going through your clothes closet, check out my no fail method here.
I would love to connect with you!
You can find me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM or Follow my blog with Bloglovin.
Join my support group for bloggers here. Join my Pinterest group board here.