Working as a social media manager, sometimes I forget how over-whelming or confusing Pinterest can be for bloggers and entrepreneurs. Most bloggers understand how to save and share pins for personal use but when it comes to driving traffic through Pinterest to their sites, they are stumped. Especially if they are not a fashion, recipe or DIY/craft blogger.
If you are a content or author blogger, you may think you can’t grow your Pinterest followers. You may think that there is no way Pinterest could drive traffic to your blog. You probably hear about other bloggers getting oodles of repins and you think it could never work for you.
Well, stop right there. I KNOW you are wrong, wrong, wrong.
I have been using Pinterest for years on my own blogs and through my posts and my services, have helped thousands of other bloggers harness the power of Pinterest and boost their pageviews. You can see some testimonials on my services page here.
What makes me an expert? Besides the fact that I drive thousands of views to my own blog as well as my client’s sites daily, I live, breath and eat Pinterest. I make it my business to know what you need to do to make it work for you. I try different strategies and then I share what works and more importantly, what doesn’t work so that you don’t waste your time.
Look, I am not going to lie to you here either. Is it easier to get followers and traffic to your blog from Pinterest if you are in certain niches? Absolutely.
What does that mean to you as a content blogger?
- you have to be more focused and deliberate with your Pinterest strategy
- you have to teach Pinterest you have great content
- your growth and results may take longer
If you are ready to figure out how to use Pinterest for your blog, I have curated all of my Pinterest posts, courses and services available in this one post. Bookmark it and work through the blog content at your own pace, get access to detailed video tutorials through my courses or hire me do it all for you.
It is time for you to finally get Pinterest working for you.
BEST LIST GUIDE ON HOW TO GET MORE PINTEREST FOLLOWERS + REPINS
Setting Up Your Pinterest Profile
- How To Create A Killer Pinterest Profile In Less Than One Hour (Video Tutorials)
- Pinterest For Content Bloggers-Setting Up Your Profile
- Pinterest For Content Bloggers-Setting Up Your Boards
- Pinterest Profile Evaluation & Account Analysis ($)
Setting Up Your Pinterest Strategy
- 100+ Pinterest Group Boards Directory
- How To Use Group Boards On Pinterest To Boost Blog Traffic
- 19 Amazing BoardBooster Tools You Probably Aren’t Using
- 65 Easy Pinterest Tasks You Need To Do Right Now
- Pinterest Algorithm Changes • How Do They Affect You?
- Automated Pinterest Strategy Set-up ($)
- Pinterest Account Management ($)
Creating Your Pins
- How To Create The Perfect Pin
- 25+ Amazing Sites For Beautiful, High Resolution Free Stock Photos
- How To Brand Free Stock Photos For Your Blog
Additional Tips & Tricks
- Avoid This Huge Pinterest Error That Costs You Traffic
- 3 Common Pinterest Mistakes And How To Fix Them
- 10 Pinterest Myths That Are Hurting Your Pageviews
- Why Your Pins Are Not Getting Re-Pinned
Additional Paid Resources To Boost Your Pinterest Followers, Re-pins & Traffic
- Course Bundle Promotion • Learn how to use Twitter, Set Up Your Pinterest Profile and Automate Your Pinning Strategy.
- Sidebar Advertising + 60 Monthly Social Media Shares • Create back links to your blog by hosting a badge in my sidebar plus get a mini VA!
- Double Site Promotion • Get your badge on 2 blogs with exposure to 35,000 followers plus social media shares!
Everything you need to gain followers and repins is in this post. Don’t let another day go by without harnessing the power of Pinterest for your blog or site. If you have any questions, please ask.