Make money in your first month blogging.
Write a blog post in under an hour.
Get a bajillion views in 30 days.
Seriously. Why is everyone in such a rush? When did creativity or building a business become a race?
I mean, can you imagine…
Make money in your first month you open your storefront.
Create your Michelangelo in under an hour.
Sell a million copies of your new book in 30 days.
Does over night success happen? Sure. Every industry has its breakouts. But we inherently know it won’t happen for everyone. We know that most people will never make it, will fail or will just stop trying.
Success is rarely a fluke. Ambition, talent and lots of hard work. That’s what is usually behind those superstars.
But for some reason in blogging, we are being fed the notion that everyone can run the five minute mile their first time on a track. And the thing that really baffles me is that the ones that are the loudest supporters of this extraordinary achievement have been blogging for years and years.
You want to know the secret to successful blogging? Slow the fuck down.
- 3 Tips for Blogging About Topics You Know Nothing About
- 5 Reasons Your Blog Income Is Zero
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice
- 5 Things You Need To Stop Focusing On If You Want Blog Traffic
- How To Double Your Traffic Overnight By Updating Old Posts
- 10 Pinterest Myths That Are Hurting Your Pageviews