I know you are wondering where I’ve been.
Maybe that’s presumptuous of me.
Maybe you don’t care.
Out of sight. Out of mind?
I’ve had so much turmoil in my life over the past few months. The death of my son’s dog, followed by the death of my husband’s father.
Add on top, home renovations that have made my house look like an episode of Hoarders, and you can understand why I have not only been absent but unmotivated to blog.
But that’s ok. You know why? My blog has been busy working, even if I haven’t. Hands down that has got to be the best thing about working for myself and being a part-time, full-time blogger.
What other job earns you money when you are not present? I’m sure there are few but I can’t think of any at the moment.
Yes, my income has dipped but I can, and will recover it. At least for a little bit before I go on vacation to Cape Cod in June.
I love my job!
- 3 Tips for Blogging About Topics You Know Nothing About
- 5 Reasons Your Blog Income Is Zero
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice
- 5 Things You Need To Stop Focusing On If You Want Blog Traffic
- How To Double Your Traffic Overnight By Updating Old Posts
- 10 Pinterest Myths That Are Hurting Your Pageviews