I’m Elena. I am a full-time, midlife blogger. I absolutely love blogging and sharing the things I have learned on this wonderful, chaotic journey I began in 2014. This blog is my way of paying it forward and was established for one reason:
TO HELP OTHER MIDLIFE BLOGGERS FIND THEIR COMMUNITY SO THEY DON’T FEEL ALONE OR LOST AND HELP THEM BUILD THEIR BUSINESSES AND REAP THE REWARDS OF BEING SELF-EMPLOYED.
Blogging can be so over-whelming. Even I have my, “Take this blog and shove it.” moments. There always seems to be so much to do and not enough hours in the day. It’s so frustrating when you are struggling with direction and have a really bad case of blog envy.
Sometimes you feel like you have veered so far off your original path. Writing content and sharing your gifts gets pushed so far down your to-do list that you become disillusioned, unmotivated and uninspired. How sad is that?
Here’s where I come in:
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
- You are tired of feeling like your blog is not good enough and you don’t know what you are doing.
- You want to connect with other midlife bloggers for support and inspiration to help you to reach your goals.
- You want to know the truth about blogging and learn from someone who has been exactly where you are and knows your struggles as a woman over 50 in a sea or millennial/mom bloggers.
- You want to enjoy the process of blogging again.
- You want to learn real, actionable tasks that will help you grow your business and make money.
HERE YOU WILL FIND:
- how to start at the very beginning, creating your own money making blog
- blog posts of original content to help you improve your skills through blogging tips
- how to harness the power of Pinterest to boost your traffic with detailed Pinterest tips
- tips on how to go from hobby to business and make money blogging
- up to date resource page listing all the tools I use
- access to free PDF printables as a subscriber
- educational e-courses which include lots of screen sharing videos
HAVE A QUESTION FOR ME?
Start your blog journal and keep track of your progress with these FREE printables!