I created this resource page to list services, products, and companies that I use and/or those that I know are reputable and worth their investment. These recommendations will help you quickly find great products and services to help you build a successful, profitable blog. And keep in mind that once you sign up for any of these programs, you can in turn become an affiliate of them yourself and earn money when you recommend them to someone else.
Last count, I have 4 blogs. Yes, I am a little nuts! That means I need a lot of help getting things done efficiently and effortlessly. Truly all of the tasks I have to do as a blogger take more time than the actual writing itself. It can zap my energy and completely wipe out my creative process if I let it. Thankfully, there are many tools that help me free up my time and get back to what is really important: writing for my readers.
This list of recommendations may not be used across all of my blogs, so if you need to see a particular tool in action, send me an email and I will let you know which blog is using that resource.
THIS PAGE CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Get Serious, Go Self-Hosted
It has almost been several years now that I decided to purchase my domain name and move my blog from wordpress.com to a self-hosted, wordpress.org. If you are considering making the switch, you can read my step by step tutorial here. If you are starting your first blog, you can read my guide here.
Building Your Blog
- Domain Registration: GoDaddy
- Web Hosting: BlueHost
- Web Hosting: Siteground
- Web Platform: WordPress.org (self-hosted)-The only way to go if you want to make your blog your business.
- Blog Security: Wordfence
- Back-Up And Move: Back-Up Buddy
Designing Your Blog
- WordPress Themes: Elegant Themes-They are amazing! You can do anything! I am using the Divi Theme.
- Genesis Framework: StudioPress
- How To Choose A Theme Quiz: Restored 316
- Stock Images: Pixabay-Free images with no attribution needed.
- Premium Feminine Stock Photos: Haute Stock
- Design Your Own Logos/Graphics: Canva-Great for beginners and super easy to use.
- Email Marketing:Convert Kit
- Website Optin Bar: OptimMonster
- Lead Capture Forms: OptimMonster
- Linky Party Hosting: InLinkz
- Sell Your Services: PayPal
Blogging Ad Income
Blogging Affiliate Income
Blogging Affiliate Income Additional Resources & Course
- Scheduling, sharing and recycling content on social media: Shareist
- Automate Your Pinning:Tailwind
- Pinterest Ninja E-book
- Social Sharing Plug In: Social Pug
- Twitter Follow Manager: Manage Flitter
WordPress Free PlugIns-Search In PlugIns On Dashboard
- Askimet-prevent comment spam
- WordPress SEO By Yoast– Optimize your SEO
- Redirection– Correct and redirect broken links
- Comment Reply By Yoast– Send readers that have left comments to a page, link or opt-in of your choice.
- Related Posts By Zemanta– Super fast and does not slow your site down.
- Remove Posts From Home Page– Publish new posts and hide them from your feed.
Start your blog journal and keep track of your progress with these FREE printables!